Who doesn’t dream to have a blemish-free complexion and a skin that remains soft and youthful? Whilst, these used to be distant dreams some time ago, but the many recent skin treatments that have evolved over the few years have made this dream come true. And, today, we will be talking about 3 such modern skin treatment procedures that actually work.
So, have a look before you choose any random treatment.
- Mesolift for Acne Marks
Acne marks, most of the time, are too difficult to get rid of. Normal topical creams do not work in extreme cases. What’s instead effectively used to get rid of dark spots from the middle layer of the skin (mesoderm) is the mesolift treatment.
This technique at Clinique Anti Aging Montreal dermal clinic uses a combination of amino acids, hyaluronic acids, plasma, and vitamins that are injected in the middle layer of the skin. The skin, as a result, starts producing collagen. And collagen produces new blemish free skin cells to replace the scarred ones.
Some other benefits of this treatment include the following.
- It makes the skin tighter and younger.
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- It improves uneven skin tone.
- Chemical Peeling for a Radiant and Blemish-Free Complexion
Glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and lactic acid or trichloroacetic acid (TCA) are used for the chemical peeling treatment. It’s one of the better non-invasive procedures to remove the dead skin cells to make way for new skin cells. The most stunning benefits of this procedure include the following.
- It removes blackheads and whiteheads without damaging the skin’s texture.
- It opens clogged pores that reduces the acne problem.
- It gets rid of acne scars too.
- It improves the skin’s texture and makes your face look bright.
That said, it’s basically of the following 3 types.
- Light chemical peels – For gentle exfoliation of the epidermis.
- Medium chemical peels – The chemicals penetrate in the deeper layers of the skin.
- Deep chemicals peels – The chemicals reach as far as the dermis (the deepest layer of the skin).
- RF Microneedling for Skin Tightening
This is a minimal invasive anti-aging skin treatment that makes use of sterilized microneedles. These needles are used to transfer radio frequencies in the deeper layers of the skin to increase collagen formation. When the level of collagen increases, the skin is able to produce new skin cells that are tighter and younger. These cells replace the old cells in the epidermis, and the result is a radiant youthful skin. All in all, this treatment helps in getting rid of:
- Fine lines
- Sagging skin
- Acne marks
- Stretch marks
If you’re in Montreal and want to leave your skin in the most trusted hands, then, it’s the Clinique Anti Aging clinic that you should visit.